Master Food Styling Class II –
Learn more professional food styling techniques: everything from breakfast, packaged food, and dessert.
Day 1 – Breakfast Food Techniques
- Pancakes: butter that melts, syrup that doesn’t get absorbed, syrup pours
- Bacon: making ruffles, adding cool, making it look hot
- Hash browns: getting that golden color, building and stabilizing
- Eggs, sunny side up: setting the whites without cooking the yolk, holding, patching holes
- Eggs, omelets: fillings, creating bulk, fixing tears, melting cheese, making steam
- Cereal in milk: false-bottoming bowls, the uses of cream and glue, cereal in a spoon
Day 2 – Dinner Food Techniques
- Steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans: how to plate and garnish
- Chicken breast, rice pilaf, and broccoli: hot to plate and garnish
- Soups: steam and false-bottoming, plating and garnishing
- Frozen desserts: Special equipment, preparing product for scooping, pre-scooping ice cream and sorbets, plating and garnishing
–New dates to be announced
$695.00 for the entire 2-day master class.
Payment Options Listed Below.
Registration Form *For check or money orders onlyYour space in a class is not guaranteed until payment is received